1.26.2013

First Details And Artwork For HAIR METAL MASSACRE


Thanks to Dread Central I've just heard word that director Danny Draven (REEL EVIL) has today announced on his Facebook page news of his upcoming feature HAIR METAL MASSACRE:

"My production company will kick off the new year with HAIR METAL MASSACRE. I'll be producing and directing. Here is the teaser artwork. Expect gore, mayhem, killer music tracks, rock stars, and other surprises!  ROCK ON!"

First thoughts? This is some badass looking artwork, and I fail to see how a film called HAIR METAL MASSACRE could turn out to be anything other than awesome. I will be keeping a close eye on this one and I suggest you do to. Feast your eyes on the artwork below and check out the official Facebook page for further details.


No comments:

Post a Comment