12.28.2012

Watch The First 6 Minutes Of The MANIAC Remake


I'm a little ashamed to say that it took me until yesterday to get around to watching William Lustig's MANIAC, but what an awesome film it is. I have mixed feelings about the remake but from what I've seen so far (especially after seeing the first 6 minutes) I think I'm actually looking forward to it.
In the lead-up to the film's release in 2013 this clip featuring the full first 6 minutes of the movie has appeared online and you can watch it below.

Synopsis: "Frank ( Elijah Wood) is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank’s obsession escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulsion to stalk and kill"




No comments:

Post a Comment