5.10.2012

Teaser Trailer For AMBER ALERT


The found footage films just keep coming don't they? I know they've been around for decades, but it's only in recent years that horror cinema has been absolutely saturated with them. Whether this is good or bad depends on personal opinion and personally I'm actually a bit of a fan, although with the lack of quality I've been seeing lately  I don't know how much longer I will be. However just like any other subgenre of horror, found footage movies can be really great when done well. I think it's been all the shitty paranormal ones that have really disappointed me, so when I heard about Kerry Bellessa's AMBER ALERT and it's unique take on the subgenre I got a little excited. After checking the trailer I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
Check out the teaser trailer below.

Synopsis: “AMBER ALERT follows friends Nate and Samantha, who stumble upon the car described in an Amber Alert while filming their audition video for a popular reality television show. With police slow to respond, the two friends fight to stop a possible child molester before it’s too late”


No comments:

Post a Comment