1.02.2012

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 Confirmed For 2012


I know, we all saw this coming didn't we? I mean you can't expect a franchise which has had this much financial success to just stop can you? As much as I hate the PA films, there are a fuckload of people out there who love them and now we are getting a fourth instalment sometime this year. Paramount sent out a press release today about their release plans for this year, you can read the full release here.
Here is the direct quote pertaining to the release of a new PA film.

"In 2012, Paramount’s release slate highlights include “World War Z,” a zombie thriller starring Brad Pitt and directed by Marc Forster , “G.I. Joe: Retaliation,” the next instalment in the global franchise starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Channing Tatum , a new chapter in the “Paranormal Activity” franchise, and “The Dictator,” starring Sacha Baron Cohen and directed by Larry Charles , the team behind “Borat.”


The only questions remaining now are when will it be released? And what path will it take? Will it continue on from the last film? Will it introduce new characters? 
Honestly I could not give a fuck, but my money is on a late October release date. But after nearly falling asleep in the theatre during PA3 I'm not feeling too enthusiastic about seeing the next instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment