11.23.2011

Wrap Your Eyeballs Around These Brand New PROMETHEUS Images

I know there hasn't really been a lot of activity on my blog for the last month or so. I had a bit of a vacation, and since then I've been busy with a lot of stuff. But when I noticed that Bloody Disgusting had posted a link on Facebook which contained the words 'New PROMETHEUS Images' I just had to check them out. This is probably the only 2012 movie so far which I'm actually really excited to see. The images come from Entertainment Weekly, and since I don't read it I probably would have never found these on my own. So thanks BD!

Synopsis: Ridley Scott, director of 'Alien' and 'Blade Runner,' returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

PROMETHEUS hits theatres June 8th 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment