8.04.2011

WRONG TURN 4 Unrated Trailer


I wasn't sure whether I was really looking forward to seeing this or not. I loved the first film, but I thought the sequels were pretty average at best. And after watching the first official trailer for WRONG TURN 4: BLOODY BEGINNINGS I was really disappointed at the lack of blood and gore. But now thankfully the second official trailer is out and it is for the Unrated version. And it definitely has me excited. Plenty of blood and guts here, but I will warn you that this video also shows a couple of death scenes. So if you still want to be surprised when you see the entire film, you might want to skip this and go watch the original trailer.

Synopsis: “At an isolated hospital deep in the West Virginia wilderness, three hideously deformed mutants go on a merciless killing spree. Now, decades later, this family of blood-thirsty cannibals is stalking new prey: a group of young skiers trapped by a blizzard. The abandoned medical wards soon become killing fields as the panicked victims come face to face with a chilling choice — fight back or die. With bonus footage too graphic for theaters, ‘Wrong Turn 4′ takes you to the most terrifying place of all…the beginning.”

WRONG TURN 4 arrives on dvd and blu-ray on October 18th.



No comments:

Post a Comment