6.26.2011

THE THING 2011 Prequel Script Leak



Ok, so I'm still not 100% sure that this is genuine. But from what people have been saying in forums, it seems like the real deal. It has the correct name (Ronald D Moore) and it is in correct script format. I have not had the time to read the entire script (and I'm not even sure if I want to) but from what I've heard it is done in a very professional manner and could possibly be the final draft. If it is real I don't want to spoil it by reading the script before the film comes out, but like a kid who finds out where his parents have hidden the Christmas presents, it is rather tempting. So if I do indeed read it, I will post my own personal opinion on it. Anyway, below is the link to download the pdf file, and you might want to hurry before the copyright Nazi's get to it. And I doubt I have to tell you this but, MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! If you do not want to spoil the film then do NOT download this, even on the off chance that it isn't genuine. Other than that, enjoy!

UPDATE 02/28/2012: Sorry guys but I've just received a cease and desist in regards to the link I had posted so I have taken it down.

2 comments:

  1. Appears to be fairly close. This may have been a slightly earlier draft, as many details are different. It's not so off the mark to be a complete fake, but it's definitely not the final draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool, well that's good to know. I never ended up reading it just in case, but I'm planning on seeing the film very soon.

    ReplyDelete